All USI employees are committed to providing consistent, high quality service which is reflected in the development and implementation of a client-focused quality assurance and continuous improvement process.
USI’s Quality Assurance Process ensures a consistent, high quality services protecting our clients and officers by assuring:
- Our employees are motivated through competitive compensation,
recognition and training.
- Our Customers are motivated through contract compliance and management review.
- Our Company is motivated through a system of audits and quality assurance processes.
The process beings with…
… the development of a customized security program through a partnership between our experienced operational management and you including:
- Evaluation and assessment of your specific risks, threats and challenges
- Understanding of your business objectives and security requirements
- Review and development of security policies and procedures
- Creating post orders and site-specific manuals for your facility
- Implement training and officer assignments
In addition to USI’s annual recertification and training requirements and a retention/recognition program, we have implemented a series of processes that ensure ongoing, scheduled interactions between USI, our clients and our employees including:
Quarterly Management Reviews – Owner-operators and senior management, as well as applicable field supervisors, meet with key client contacts to review and evaluate performance and identification of areas for development and improvement.
Site Inspections – Field Supervisors and owners/senior management conduct “surprise” and scheduled site inspections to ensure appearance, compliance and performance to contracted policies, procedures and post orders.
Employee Reviews – Semi-Annual performance reviews for all security personnel to ensure interactive discussions regarding quality-related policies and procedures and identification of areas for improvement.
Surveys – USI conducts annual and semi-annual surveys of clients and employees to measure satisfaction and to identify areas for improvement.
Compliance Audits – USI partners with Valiant Solutions for a comprehensive, integrated scheduling and compliance program to ensure the background, training and other criteria for all security personnel are tracked and current including licensing and other federal/state requirements including necessary records maintenance