USI’s community relations program reflects our values as demonstrated by our company’s commitment of resources that allow management and employees to give back to the communities.
The primary focus of our corporate community service activities is the development of initiatives that address specific societal issues, such as the education of our youth, supporting our military, emergency services and family assistance. We employ our resources and talents to support programs that assist local communities.
- Youth sporting leagues
- Partner – Wounded Warrior Project
- Hospitality Homes
- Boys Scouts of America
- Citizens to Save New York City
- Local Law Enforcement, Fire and Emergency Services
- Boys & Girls Club of Boston – 5 year annual sponsor of the Halloween Pumpkin Glow for children.
- Cambridge Side Run & Ride – annual chief sponsor for 8 years. Day long event for children ages 6-14.
- ASIS International
- Annual Manning Scholarship Sponsor
- Annual Public Safety Appreciation Lunch Sponsor
- Annual Expo – Exhibitor and chief sponsor annually
- Annual Cambridge Baseball Charity Sponsor